The use of Protectors is recommended when applying prebonded hair extensions. The Protector protects the scalp from heat damage and ensures perfect positioning of the bond. This ensures comfortable wearing and easy application.
1. Make a parting in the natural hair.
2.Take a small hair strand.
3. Place the protector around the hair strand. Secure with a clip at 0,5cm from the scalp.
4. Place the bond of the extension under the hair strand.
5. Use the Plug & Play Connector to heat the bond. Continue heating until the Bond starts to bubble.
6. Roll the bond into the natural hair using your thumb and forefinger until you have a clear, rice like bond.
7. Do not wash the hair for 24 hours, to allow the bond to seal.