The Backstage Weft is created in collaboration with backstage stylists and instantly adds full volume or length. The extra wide weft can be cut to the preferred size without fraying the weft, which allows to create a customized treatment for each client. The weft can be applied using either clips, rings (6-8 weeks), bonds (8-12 weeks), glue or weaving thread (4-weeks).
One Backstage Weft equals a full volume or lengthening service.
Balmain Hair Couture offers a unique 6 months quality guarantee on all 100% Human Hair extensions when using the Balmain Professional Aftercare range.
Best for: The backstage weft is perfect for backstage work as it allows for endless creative possibilities. Suitable for all hair types.
Backstage Secret: Mix two colors to create natural looking high or lowlights.
• Backstage Weft (1pcs)
The Backstage Weft is made of 100% Human Hair.
Width: 100 cm | 39.4″ Length: 60 cm | 24″
Packaging size: 47.7 x 9 x 4 cm
Ring-application 4-6 weeks (Soft Rings, Crochet Needle & Puller included. Ring connector not included)
1. Make a parting in the natural hair.
2. Place the weft strip under the parting.
3. Lift the upper layer of hair and secure on top of the head with a clip.
4. Pull hair strands through the four open areas.
5. Connect ½ of two adjacent hair strands and pull them through the loop of the application puller. Slide the ring down the puller. Fasten the ring with a ring connector.
6. Repeat on all hair strands.
7. Release the top layer of hair to cover the Soft Rings.
Bond-application 8-12 weeks (Bonds, Plug & Play Connector not included)
Replace step 5 of the Ring application:
6. Use the Plug & Play Connector to fasten ½ of two adjacent hair strands with a bond approximately 1 - 1.5cm from the scalp. Roll the bond with your fingers to seal the bonding.
Use Balmain Professional Aftercare to validate the 6 months guarantee on the hair.
|Hair length :||60cm / 24"|
|Hair type :||Human Hair|