Fill-in Extensions Natural Straight (10pcs) 30cm
Fill-in extensions are perfect for volume, color and lengthening treatments. A mix of colors can be used to add highlights or lowlights.
The hair is connected to the natural hair by using small long-lasting keratin bonds. The keratin bonds keep the hair extensions within the bond with little to no shredding. Fill-in extensions are flexible, comfortable to wear and ensure optimal hair distribution. The individual strands allow for a customized, more natural look.
One pack Fill-In Extensions 30cm contains 10pcs. A basic volume treatment for normal hair requires 50pcs. For fine hair 75-100pcs are recommended. For lengthening services 150 to 200 pre bonded extensions are needed.
Best for: Fill-in Extensions are perfect for volume, color and lengthening treatments. Suitable for all hair types.
Backstage Secret: Mix two different colors for a natural look.
• Fill-in Extensions (10pcs)
Fill-in Extensions are made of high quality 100% Human Hair. Length: 30cm | 12''
• 1 protector
• 1 organizer
Bond-application (8-12 weeks) (Bonds, Plug & Play Connector not included)
1. Make a parting in the natural hair.
2.Take a small hair strand.
3. Place the protector around the hair strand. Secure with a clip at 0,5cm from the scalp.
4. Place the bond of the extension under the hair strand.
5. Use the Plug & Play Connector to heat the bond. Continue heating until the Bond starts to bubble.
6. Roll the bond into the natural hair using your thumb and forefinger until you have a clear, rice like bond.
7. Do not wash the hair for 24 hours, to allow the bond to seal.
In order to re-use Fill-in Bond Extensions, separate Bonds are needed. Remove the prebonded extensions from the hair. Cut off the old bond and heat a new Bond in the Connector. Place the extension onto the melting bond and attach as usual. Keep in mind that fill-in extensions become shorter after reapplication.
Use Balmain Professional Aftercare to validate the 6 months guarantee on the hair.
|Hair length :||30cm / 12"|
|Hair type :||Human Hair|
|Application techniques :||Bonds|